Each college and university needs to know that they operate in conformity with the Clery Act and with the federal (or their state's) Occupational Safety & Health Administration regulations. The BaselineChecker provides a simple way to review what the federal obligations specify, and record the current status of the school.
- Assurance that you've double-checked your compliance condition
- Reduced fear of Department of Education Clery audit or OSHA inspection
- Drill-down listing of pertinent Clery and OSHA sections, organized by TenStepsToReady© topic
- When all items are checked off, a formula displays your Completed condition
- Easy linking to sites or documents that substantiate your determination of status
- 30-minute guided review of your campus status on the federal primary guidelines
- Instruction on how to publish your BaselineChecker to intended audiences