Building Emergency Action Plans (BEAPs) need to address things that are both unique to each building and common to the campus, as illustrated in the images here.
- Blended building-specific and institutional content in a single url for each building
- Common data can be updated centrally, with localized data maintained by each Building Emergency Coordinator (BEC, aka Building Warden or other such)
- Update requests can be automatically generated for each BEC every year (or other period), enabling them to confirm or edit the content on a regular basis
- Updates made centrally automatically and immediately flow to all BEAPs; these are found in the table-of-contents oriented, drill-down campus-wide topical section
- Custom info on each building can include floorplans (secured appropriately), photos and diagrams, evacuation route and meeting point maps, etc
- Custom setup for first 20 buildings. Additional $200 for each further increment of 20 buildings
- Up to one half hour guidance on implementation